“The first draft of anything is shit.”- Ernest Hemingway
Stryve is a digital agency specializing in B2B marketing. We’re a team of artists, techies and strategic thinkers who create digital experiences that drive sales for our clients. Our clients’ businesses are diverse, ranging from technology to law and higher education.
We’re looking for an amazing writer to join us to transform ideas into compelling content. The right candidate will be passionate about perfection and eager to work in a creative environment where skills are valued. He or she will be able to write in multiple tones and styles to fit different clients and media forms.
The successful candidate will start working with us part-time at our Kitchener office as early as this July. The time requirement will be two days a week, ideally Tuesday and Thursday, and up to 16 hours per week.
What you’d be getting yourself into
As a part-time copywriter and content producer at Stryve, you would be supporting an account team when it comes to:
- Producing marketing copy for websites, digital ad campaigns and marketing assets such as explainer sheets or brochures
- Researching topics and producing written content for blogs, whitepapers, and eBooks
- Providing advice regarding clients’ content strategies
- Providing proof reading and editing expertise
- Contributing to Stryve’s thought leadership in digital marketing
What we’re hoping to find
Our future copywriter and content producer will come to us with…
- A degree/diploma in journalism, PR, advertising, marketing, english or communications
- Experience that speaks to your ability to hit deadlines and stay on task
- A natural flair for writing that grabs attention
- An ability to understand the client’s brand and write in that personality and tone
- 2+ years of experience in copywriting or content production
And we’ll show him/her the ropes for everything else! That being said, it would be really nice (but certainly NOT required) to have some bonus skills in:
- Staying up-to-date with technology and tech trends
- Working in the B2B marketing world
- Digital and content marketing
A lot of skills can be taught over time, but what isn’t easy to develop is a good cultural fit. Our tight-knit team needs to stay this way. You’d fit in well with our team if…
- Your fifth food group is burritos and/or sushi
- You’re always learning new things and sharing your knowledge
- Humour is a part of how you get through the day
- You’re confident in sharing your opinion
- There are things outside of work that you are passionate about
Are you ready to apply?
Send us your resume, portfolio and cover letter through the form below. Please make sure you submit your application before 11:59 PM (EDT) on July 11th, 2016. If you have any technical difficulties, please contact us at knockknock(at)stryvemarketing.com.
This job posting has closed.