Are you an organized person looking for a part-time job at a fast-growing marketing agency?
We’re looking to add a part-time office manager to our team. All candidates must have a car, a valid driver’s license and be willing to do tasks such as:
- Maintain the appearance of the office
- Assisting with marketing-related tasks and other office responsibilities
- Reordering and picking up office supplies
- Analyzing and managing office costs such as phone and internet expenses
- Car and driver’s license
- Personable and friendly
- Organized and reliable
- Likes to keep an office space clean and organized
- Willing to run errands on behalf of the business
- Microsoft Office skills
- Willing to work P-T at the Stryve office for 1-2 days a week/ 4-6 hours a week beginning December 2016 or January 2017.
- $0.50/KM for mileage driven during the completion of Stryve-related tasks
Stryve is a fast-growing and recognizable marketing firm in the Waterloo region. Some of our clients include Miovision, Communitech, and Wilfrid Laurier University, to name a few. We love to make things happen, do great work; and eat burritos. We love burritos.
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter and resume in an email to Sourov De at sourov(at)stryvemarketing.com with the subject line “Office Manager” or submit your application below.
The deadline to apply is November 30, 2016 at midnight.
This job posting has closed. But check out our careers page where you can be notified of future postings.