Are you hungry to get your hands dirty in B2B digital marketing?
Working at Stryve is a great opportunity to rocket-launch your marketing career. That’s not an empty statement. We’ve hired three people in this exact position before, and years later they’re still here kicking ass.
We’re looking for someone stoked to apply their marketing know-how—someone who has big ideas and wants a chance to run with them. From tech to agriculture, we work with a wide range of clients. There’s no question the job will provide you with a ton of variety and interesting work.
The successful candidate will start working with us full time at our Kitchener office in as soon has he/she is available.
What you’d be getting yourself into
As a Stryve Marketing Coordinator, you’ll support our Account Managers with planning and executing on client deliverables. You’ll also work on Stryve-related marketing activities and eventually get your feet wet with a client or two of your own. So what does that all look like? Well, in any given week your tasks could include:
- Blogging about something you’ve learned about recently in digital marketing or working smarter
- Planning, launching, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting on campaigns for a client of ours
- Wireframing, building, or making changes to a WordPress website
- Kicking off a design project, providing feedback on it, and liaising with the client about it
- Working with the team to improve the way we work together and for clients
What we’re hoping to find
Our future Stryve Marketing Coordinator will come to us with…
- A degree/diploma in business, marketing, or a related field
- Experience that speaks to your ability to manage a project to completion
- A natural flair for writing
And we’ll show him/her the ropes for everything else! That being said, it would be really nice (but certainly NOT required) to have some bonus skills/experience in:
- Design software such as Adobe Creative Suite
- WordPress and web development languages such as HTML or CSS
- Google Analytics & AdWords
- Social PPC advertising
- Marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot or Pardot
A lot of skills can be taught over time, but we want to click as a team right away. You’re a natural born Stryve’r if…
- You’re always learning new things and sharing your knowledge
- You’re confident in sharing your opinion
- Humour is a part of how you get through the day
- You are hyper-organized
- There are things outside of work you’re passionate about
- Your fifth food group is burritos and sushi
Ready to rock?
Apply with your resume and cover letter through the form below. Don’t be afraid to be yourself and have a little fun with your application. You can even check out our blog to learn more about what we’re looking for.
Please make sure you submit your application before 11:59 PM (EST) on Wednesday, March 22nd. If you have any technical difficulties, please contact us at knockknock(at)stryvemarketing.com.
This job posting has closed.